At Player.guide our mission is to help people on the planet to find information. We do this by collaborating to create the world’s most helpful adult entertainment business reviews. Here is summary of key information about reading or contributing to Player.guide:
- All writtn contributions to Player.guide are owned by Player.guide.
- You continue to own the copyrights of the content you submit to Player.guide. That said, by posting your content on Player.guide you give us multiple rights to use and change it.
- You agree not to download, copy, save, cut and paste, sell, license, rent, lease, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from materials, code or content on or from this site without the prior consent of the actual owner(s) of the materials.
- Our editor community have developed many policies about what we want and don’t want on Player.guide. You can read details about the writing we do want at our Writer’s Guide and what we don’t want at our Deletion Policy.
- Our goal is to build the world’s most helpful adult entertainment business reviews, but we don’t always meet that goal. Occasionally our articles are incomplete, unhelpful, misleading or incorrect, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of anything you find on Player.guide. You should use your best judgement and consult multiple sources when following any instructions you read anywhere on the internet, including Player.guide.
- If you have a question, concern or just want to offer a note of thanks, you can email us at info at player dot guide